Suzhou Hong N English School is Hiring Native English Speakers
Communication skills: You must be able to speak clearly to students, other teachers and parents.
Instruction skills: You will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students' attention.
Patience: The students you work with will have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teachers deal with students who may have trouble following the material.
Creativity: Teachers have to find creative ways to involve students in their lessons. Additionally, teachers need to deal with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
Competitive Benefits and Salary:
- Competitive base salary
- Free Chinese lessons
- International insurance reimbursement
- Off-site transportation allowance
- Work visa sponsorship and Foreign Experts Certificate
- Free accommodation
- Paid vacations and holidays each year
- Flight reimbursement bonus
- Contract completion bonus
We ask for:
- Native English speakers from the US, the UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand with university degrees
- 5-month, 10-month or 1-year contract available.
- You need to be physically able to teach young and active students